Are you an experienced Real Estate ISA Manager that is a whiz on the phone and has a background in hiring, training, and managing a team of Inside Sales Agents? If so, we want to speak with you today!
Squad is a mission-driven technology company disrupting the real estate industry with a unique business model that combines Smart Lead Follow-up and Qualification, an ‘Uber for Real Estate ISAs’, and Data-Science and Artificial Intelligence. Our tech stack is cutting-edge and you won’t want to miss it, so this is a unique opportunity.
We are quickly expanding and seeking a budding-star to join our 50+ person team for this key position to lead our US Callers Team. This is a remote, ‘work from home’ role and is part-time to start (25-30 hours/week), but it will quickly grow to a full-time position.
- ISA Team Management: You’ll be managing a team of ‘work from home’ Real Estate ISAs that are based around the US and placing calls through Squad’s Apps. This will require overseeing numerous tasks including managing team communications, scheduling and ensuring everyone is performing at a high standard for quality.
- Interviewing + Hiring: You’ll need to be excellent at interviewing candidates, determining their suitability for the role and ‘greatness’ on the phone, and conducting ‘mock’ call scenarios to test their capabilities.
- Training: You’ll help conduct training sessions with our ISAs to constantly improve their quality. This will require excellent context for real estate qualification calls, handling scripts, and overcoming objections, and also crafting training material.
- Calling: You’ll need to sometimes place calls as well, both to ensure the scripts are always streamlined and to ensure we have coverage.
- Quality Assurance: You’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of call quality and will spend time listening to calls, analyzing and scoring them, and providing constructive feedback around areas of improvement.
- Performance Reviews: You’ll also meet regularly with each ISA to conduct 1:1 feedback sessions, understand concerns, and communicate issues back to our Product, Supply, and Delivery teams.
- Strategy + Management: Since this is a key role for us, we’ll need you to contribute to regular meetings with our management team to share the latest happenings and insights.
- 2+ years experience as an ISA (preferably as a trainer).
- Deep real estate market knowledge and experience with calling real estate leads.
- Highly skilled, charismatic communicator with a proven history as a leader in phone sales.
- A likable manager’s touch, compassionate and patient, but results oriented.
- You understand how to run a meeting, keep your team engaged, deliver feedback constructively, and keep a fun and productive culture.
- A problem solver that loves to analyze a situation and brainstorm solutions.
- Tech-savvy enough to use tools like Google Sheets, Slack, and modern software/apps.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Language: Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency is a plus, but not required.
- Availability: You can devote a minimum of 5 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Eligibility: You are 18+ years of age and legally authorized to work in the US
- Equipment: You must have an Android Phone, a headset or headphones with a built-in microphone, and a stable Internet connection to make calls without static.
- Home Office: Must have a quiet home office environment to work without distractions.
Compensation: $16-$18/hour (based on experience)
Squad is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company that combines Crowdsourcing and Artificial Intelligence to help companies revolutionize their operations. Our new product is called SquadVoice and functions almost like an ‘Uber for calling’ in the Real Estate market.
SquadVoice is a Smart Lead Qualification platform designed to help Real Estate professionals work smarter and close more deals. We help brokers + agents by contacting and qualifying their leads intelligently using marketing automation and our network of skilled American Inside Sales Agents (ISAs) that get paid to work from home using our SquadVoice Android App.
We are a mission-driven organization, deeply embracing the ideals of the sharing economy, and believe in using technology to provide meaningful work-from-home opportunities to capable workers all around the globe. Inc. Magazine called Squad one of ‘America’s Top 30 Emerging Companies of 2017’. Visit www.SquadPlatform.com
to learn more.
Squad is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Squad is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Squad considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other category protected by applicable law. Squad also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities.