· Full-stack Wordpress developer.
· For FE part: HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Bootstrap 4.
· For BE part: PHP 5,7 / MySql / APIs.
· 2+ years experience working with WooCommerce plugin (must have).
· Ability to develop your own plugins.
· Experience with integration of payment systems (Amazon Pay, Klarna, Stripe, etc) and REST APIs.
· Basic knowledge of server set-ups.
· Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
· Experience with creating responsive websites.
· English (Upper-intermediate level).
· Social person with the will to communicate via Skype.
· GitHub profile with references.
· Experience working with React.js.
· A bonus if you are based in Ukraine.
· Remote work and flexible working hours.
· Full-time and long-term project(s).
· Competitive hourly based compensation.
· Business trips to Sweden are possible.
· We are ready to provide you with the opportunity to get more practical experience working with other PHP-based frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel on our other projects.