Ylopo is looking for a full-time web project manager (3-5 YOE, U.S based) who’s a great communicator and has extensive experience working with teams to build out high performing websites for small businesses (real estate experience a plus!). Your role will entail extensive coordination with our clients and both US and off-sure development/design teams.
Our websites are built on top of the Squarespace platform; you'll be working with a talented team of engineers, designers and product managers with deep vertical expertise. The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of content management systems, an excellent eye for design and UX/UI, and exceptional communication skills. This role will be a full-time remote position with rare visits to headquarters in Venice Beach / Santa Monica.
- Web Project Management Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer support experience (expect to be on phone calls with clients around 2-3 hours a day)
- Experience using customer support tools such as Zendesk, Help Scout or something similar
- Using project management tools like JIRA, Trello,
- Home office with no distractions and be able to work full-time
- Ideas, interest, and passion for building beautiful websites
Good to have (bonus) …
- Real Estate Experience
- Squarespace Experience
- Copywriting and Blogging
- SEO, SEM
- Facebook Marketing
- Working with Freelancers in different locations