Zoomforth is web design software. So we need to constantly demonstrate best practices, build new templates, and show our customers how they can use our software to create beautiful digital experiences.
Moreover, we often support our customers when they need help, either because they don't have designers on staff, or because they're looking for our expertise on a high-priority or high-visibility project. Much like Squarespace Specialists or Certified Wordpress Developers, at Zoomforth we need our own group of expert designers who can support our customers' needs (as well as our own internal needs, from time to time) and make our product shine.
We are looking for someone with strong HTML / CSS skills and a strong feel for content and UX. This is a contract role, with an opportunity to be a full time role.
This role would involve working with the Customer Success and Design teams, as well as our customers.
- Take wireframes and mocks designed by our Client Designers and build out those sites using the Zoomforth platform
- Write well-organized CSS that works across browsers and devices
QA sites and code to ensure functionality and usability across use-cases
- Build templates that our customers can use to create sites
- Troubleshoot issues with customer sites and code
- Create custom interactive experiences in the form of HTML packages
- Stellar HTML/CSS skills
- Knowledge of web usability: Accessibility standards, optimizing layouts and call-to-actions, legibility, information hierarchy.
- A portfolio you can share that exhibits real work examples
- Fluent English, and excellent communication
- Strong team and client relationship skills: you'll be working with communicative and engaged colleagues.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience of working within a SaaS or Start Up environment
COMPENSATION & LOGISTICS
- $15-$30/hour depending on experience
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Flexible hours - work whatever hours suit you best