• Full-stack (we expect 75% back-end and 25% front-end tasks).
• Experience with MS Azure infrastructure (or very solid experience with a competing service such as Amazon).
• Half- to full-time involvement.
Experience with parsers or crawlers would be a great plus.
Any iOS (Objective-C/Swift/Xamarin) development experience would be a plus, although not required.
• A friendly team (80% remote).
• Competitive compensation.
• As with any product company, you are welcome to expand your knowledge and contribute to our code converter, or even macOS and iOS development projects.
• Continuous development of Swiftify’s SaaS website (objectivec2swift.com).
• Take care of back-end tasks, including our Web API and integration with external services.
• Optimize the website performance by configuring Azure features such as Load Balancer and AutoScale.
• Integration tasks, including Jenkins build server improvements.