Note: We’re currently looking for candidates that are preferably in a European timezone! But regardless of where you are, we’d be happy to see you apply, especially if you feel you’re a great fit. This is a remote, full-time position.
Hello hello hello
We are ElevenYellow.
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS products.
Our website is a terminal. Our Slack is dysfunctional. But we make it work with a lot of memes, pinned messages, random Google sheets, and more.
Long story short: we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re trying to make 2021 an even better year for ourselves.
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for somebody who is good at digital marketing. Yep - it’s that simple.
This person should understand what it takes to organize and execute on marketing related stuff, ranging from SEO /CRO copywriting to restyling basic HTML emails and/or landing pages.
You should know your way around Google Analytics, GTM and a bunch of other apps that make your life easier (and in some cases, redundant).
Plz apply if you:
- Have a great command of English (no spelling mistakes kek)
- Have good working knowledge of SEO (plz semrush + ahrefs)
- Can write CRO copy (hax the signup rate)
- Have demonstrable experience with HTML/CSS/JS (don’t apply if ur a giga noob)
Plz plz plz plz apply if you...
- Have slugged your way through marketing a bootstrapped product
- Are a KPI kid that understands SaaS and growth metrics
- Have set up a marketing funnel that’s exceeded all expectations
- Lean towards the product side of marketing (whatever that means)
- Like moving faster than most people
- Get a kick out of making things happen
Basically - if you’re a marketer with provable grit and execution, don’t hesitate. We want to hear from you!
Your typical day may look like this
You roll out of bed, grab a coffee. Sit on the toilet (or stand on the toilet or w.e.) and check some project metrics that may not really be relevant to anything.
Then you make your way to your computer and slowly realize we’re launching a project in 2 weeks. Lol :) We’ve done nothing except plan the project in our heads. Damn we suck. You muster up the courage to tackle:
- Customer lifecycle email templates
- Landing page copy for our Adwords LPs
- Realize we don’t have a landing page so you wireframe one
- Anything left that needs to get done before launch
Obviously you don’t do all of this at once… and you breathe in between tasks. You are the master of your own time with ElevenYellow - set your own hours and work at your own pace.
Your day is scrappy or organized - that’s also up to you. Focus on one thing at a time or try accomplish everything at once. Up to you.
We’re not trying to convince you… but we have our perks
Let’s be serious for a minute: we’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing. Feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good :)
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. Three weeks is the minimum.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love it if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun.
BTW we’ll be doing retreats again when we’re vaccinated and/or it’s safe to do so. Half the stuff written here is from a template dug from our Google Drive grave, but hopefully this gives you a better idea of the type of company we are. This year we sent swag packs to everyone instead.
We’re a laid back bunch
While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Ther serious stuffs
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience)
- Health Insurance Coverage (monthly, set budget)
- Self Improvement Budget (monthly, set budget)
- Gym Membership (Monthly, set budget)
Plz do this to apply thx:
- Send an email to enter[a-t]elevenyellow.com
- Title your email “Olesia one of us one of us”
- Mention why you think you’re one of us
- Describe your career highlights (highs and lows, best/worst projects, etc)
- Add your portfolio / things that really define your work
- LinkedIn / CV stuff if you feel its necessary
- Tell us what ElevenYellow does
- Tell us how you’d grow a product like “Later” (google ‘em)
- Put the words unga unga somewhere into your application
We believe applications should be human and conversational. While we’d like to see some form of CV / cover letter… we’d mostly appreciate if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally.
Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Thanks for reading. Plz only apply if you can HTML. k?