We are seeking a talented and experienced Vise President of Marketing.
- 3+ years of hand zone online marketing campaigns operation experience in across one of the platforms: Display/Social/Programmatic (Google Display Network is must).
- 2+ year of experience as an executive marketing leader, especially in rapid-growth startup environment
- You know how to calculate cohorts, LTV and other user metrics and how to improve it
- You know how define the KPIs and manage the team to hit them
- Experience managing high
- Experience in building a team from scratch, strong team building, one2one mentorship skills
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and independent initiative
- You always know ways to bring advertising campaigns to next level
- You have strong presenting skills (you should be able to represent company on relevant conferences)
- Experience in managing external advertising networks, relations with them, results etc
- Strong research, analytical & reporting skills
- Experience within social casino lead generation will be a plus (no, our product is not connected with this sphere )
— We offer a competitive salary because we believe our people only deserve the best
— We offer great autonomy and challenges in a fast-growing startup atmosphere while working side by side with the brightest minds in the industry with international corporate mindset
— flexible work schedule
As our VP of Marketing, you will not only lead marketing efforts for our existing product, you will conceive and implement the marketing plan for all products extensions. You will partner with the CEO to define the strategy and metrics that best evaluate our marketing effectiveness, and you and your team will execute against those metrics.
This is a broad-scope marketing leadership role that includes product positioning, customer segmentation, measurement, communications, and sales enablement. Meaning that you will be working directly for the CEO, in close partnership with product, engineering teams at MobiClix and you will be directly managing the media-buying team.
You will operate at all altitudes, both working on long-term marketing strategy and leading short-term project execution. Assume ownership for our mobile advertising: including channel selection, strategies devising, prioritizing key tasks, managing deadlines, and monitoring the performance of overall campaigns
Be Hand-on while mentoring and guiding the marketing team
Constantly looking for the room for improvement for MobiClix businesses and operations
Develop internal technology and digital strategic plan to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of MobiClix within the industry