Location: Belarus, Poland, US
Seniority: Middle or Junior Consultant
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic, and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment.
Join one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies as a Data Collection Web Analyst. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic, growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into solid ROI.
As our Data Collection team continues to grow, we are looking for experienced Web Analysts who will be responsible for delivering large end-to-end web analytics implementation projects. You will have direct access to our US and EU clients, working closely with multiple business units to implement and debug web and app analytics, create visual dashboards, and configure tag management systems.
This role will require your proactive assistance in multiple projects and confidence in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation and configuration processes. You will be creating implementation guides, configuring tags, coordinating web analytics measurement with developers and marketers to build a strong foundation for data collection and reporting.
DELVE is looking for a team player who will show proactivity and readiness to grow. We also care to live out our culture, so the ideal candidate should share the values that are central to our identity. We work hard, always stay curious, don’t leave any boxes unchecked, and show constructive candor. We also value freedom and responsibility.
As a Web Analyst you will need to be able to:
- have experience in the implementation of Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager
- understand how web and application tracking works
- perform end-to-end analytics code quality assurance (QA)
- pull data, generate reports and provide actionable insights based on this data
- design implementation plans, troubleshoot and configure web analytics tracking
- translate business needs into analytics measurement solutions
- take part in client calls and communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of the Google Marketing Platform tools: GA360, GTM360, DataStudio, Optimize, GA4, Firebase
- Experience working with GA/GTM tracking code
- Experience with project management software: Jira, Confluence, Wrike, Asana, Trello, etc.
- 1+ years’ experience in Google Analytics implementation and tracking code development
- Good understanding of analytics implementation processes
- Ability to develop clear tracking documentation (Tech Specs, Tracking Briefs/Roadmaps, QA reports)
- Strong client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytics implementation project experience
The below characteristics and skills will help you stand out:
- Digital agency background
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL
- A/B testing or CRO experience
- App measurement and analytics experience
- 401k matching program (for the US residents)
- Flexible PTO/OOO policy
- Full medical and dental insurance
- Education and upskill training compensation
- Quarterly performance reviews and bonuses
- English lessons, 100% covered
- Sports compensations