Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a User Acquisition Manager (Google Ads Youtube and Display campaigns specialization). DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Programmatic Team Lead you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts data into hard ROAS. You will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement clients' requirements, manage optimization across campaigns to meet client goals and objectives
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in Google Ads (Youtube and Display campaigns), working with other departments to receive assets for campaign launches;
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery;
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value;
- Thoroughly analyze campaigns to provide ROAS driving insights and recommendations;
- Work directly with the analytics team to ensure all tracking is in place and mapping correctly;
- Coordinate with other departments internally as well as DSPs’ support representatives to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues;
- Continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly
- Provide advice to junior and middle media traders as an expert in best practices for Google Ads and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality;
- Educate yourself and onboard other GMP, Amazon, and TheTradedesk as needed.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Economics or Business;
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital agency and/or data analysis;
- At least 2 years of experience in the independent implementation of Google Ads Youtube and GDN campaigns
- Building and optimizing Video Youtube and Display campaigns via Google Ads in terms of conversion and sales
- The ability to analyze the effectiveness of activities carried out and to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Audience selection, bidding strategies, attribution (web and mobile), tracking, incrementality testing, different ad formats
- Knowledge of web analytics and Google Analytics (GA360 will be an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup, filters, data charts, etc.)
- Knowledge of the English language at a very good level (Upper-Intermediate and higher)
- The ability to work in a team and be oriented towards a common goal
- Very good organization of work and taking responsibility for your area
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU.
Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing
rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our
employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best
environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and
reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified
and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take
work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to
make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- 28 days of accrued PTO + a paid end of the year holiday week
- Flexible sick days policy backed by full 100% short-time disability coverage
- Brand new office in Minsk, built and designed exclusively for DELVE
- English language tuition covered (for specific roles)
- Compensation of sports facilities
- Short Summer Fridays (4h)
- Mental health days
- Pet-friendly office
- Generous employee referral bonuses
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Thursday). 12:00 - 6:00 pm (Fridays), Short Summer Fridays (June-August 12:00-16:00)
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and
we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from
every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have
a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any
kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If
you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.