Are you experienced QA Automation Engineer willing to work on project in Fintech domain?
Client is a Swedish Bank – leading player in retail banking in Sweden.
We create new services and functionality for providing banking services to end customers. Our team is fully integrated into the Customer’s team. We use real SCRUM, TFS for process management and releases automation.
The system in general has service-oriented architecture with communication through REST APIs and service buses. We use the latest versions of .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, Azure, Swagger, WCF, React.js, Onion architecture and other cutting edge stack of technologies and approaches.
We are implementing various functionalities and new systems for the bank, changing existing banking apps and maintaining them. One more part of our responsibilities is to analyze the Client’s requirements and creating solution design.
Your skills set as a QA Automation Engineer should consist of:
- Ability to analyze requirements and design tests;
- Rest API Testing in any tool;
- Programming skills, ideally C#;
- Test automation frameworks/tools, e.g. NUnit, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver;
- Agile methodology and agile frameworks.
- Proficient English (spoken and written)
- ISTQB, CAT or other software testing Certificate will be a plus
Your engagement will include:
- Work as Testing Engineer in an agile, sprint based development setup;
- Scrum Master along with developers and QA team from Seavus;
- Work together with QA team, technical members and Product Owner from client side;
- Analyzing the business requirements, user stories and technical specification documents to determine scope of testing;
- Verifying that the software works according to business requirements and specifications;
- Reporting issues found in testing promptly and accurately, using issue tracking tools;
- Providing a test summary report and recommendations for releases that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test.
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits