Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development, and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
Our software team needs an organized, hardworking and talented Solution Architect who will work with the team of the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs and other web/mobile applications. If you are interested in working on projects on a solution-level, develop a strategic technical vision of the products, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) and work with an engineering team that will make you look great, let's talk.
- Participation in the processes of estimates and presale;
- PoC development for new projects and technologies;
- Research of new technologies, tools and integrations;
- New projects kick-off;
- Architecture planning for new projects, audit of existing projects;
- Mentoring and technical assistance to team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Architecture (planning, documenting, diagrams creation, implementation);
- Various DB families experience (relational, column-based, document, key-value, etc);
- Search engines experience;
- Docker (write Dockerfiles, registry, orchestration);
- Estimation and presales experience;
- Strong PHP development experience;
- Experience in PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Spiral);
- Static analyses tools experience;
- Testing (Unit, TDD/BDD) CI/CD process setup and improvement;
- Queues (RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, etc);
- English level at least Upper-Intermediate.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.