Orion Soft is looking for an experienced Software Testing Engineer to work on a project of our Irish client.
We represent the UNL Solutions company in Belarusian market and help businesses from different countries with their problems. The sphere of our expertise varies from healthcare to e-commerce.
Our client is a rapidly growing AI technology company providing software solutions for both non-clinical and clinical Pathology. The company has been heavily involved in R&D with several EU and national grants to drive new product pipeline development. The company boasts several of the top 10 global pharma as its customers.
Current product enables the Pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisation (CRO) sectors to accelerate the process of drug development. This product delivers a scalable SAAS platform that supports management, viewing, and AI analysis of pathology images.
What you will do:
- Operate the full software testing life cycle
- Analyse functional and non-functional use cases
- Periodically review test-suite and plan amendments
- Implement software and systems changes on the automation systems
- Execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Document, track and escalate issues
- Collaborating with the R&D Teams to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria and ensure the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Be an active contributor within the scrum, providing test input, supporting the scrum master and other scrum members and teams
- Interact with product & project management and R&D teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Coordinate between onshore & offshore teams
Our ideal candidate knows and worked with:
- Windows & Linux OS
- Test automation frameworks (Web, Windows GUI, RESTful APIs)
- Python programming language (additional Java would be a plus)
- Selenium test automation
- Manual test scripts
- Seed test data
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Good level of English
The following is not obligatory but would be a perfect addition:
- Java, Spring Boot, Docker & Kubernetes
- Web Services & RESTful APIs
- AWS Services & MongoDB Atlas
- DirectX Graphics / Imaging Development
We are glad to offer:
• Working in long-term projects with foreign customers• Comfortable office OR remote work• Flexible schedule• Sport compensation• Education/Training courses• Sick-leaves without bringing sick notes• Active corporate life (corporate events, Friday parties, etc.)• Tea/coffee/cookies/fruit in the office
Looking forward to seeing you in our team :)