We are looking for a Software Engineer, Infrastructure to join our team. Our enterprise SaaS platform requires highly-scalable infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a smart and talented individual willing to maintain and improve our platform.
The candidate should also be passionate about automating processes by programming new tools, implementing industry best practices and learning about new software.
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
A Day in the Life:
Interviewee: Software Engineer - Sasha Elhovenko (Minsk)
What does your day to day look like working as a Software Engineer?
I work with tons of data and the volume of this data is constantly increasing. My job is to make sure our customers can access it as quickly as possible and provide them convenient tools for data consumption.
How do you collaborate with your team as a remote employee?
Sensor Tower has a great atmosphere of a distributed team. As a remote employee I don't feel myself as a 3rd class citizen. I like to pair with my colleagues remotely to combine our knowledge in order to get job done efficiently.
- Enable automated resource and security audits
- Work with development and product teams to ensure processes progress all the way through maturity
- Recommend alternate choices and trade-offs for various design decisions
- Be part of an on-call rotation for after hours emergency response
- Investigate performance and process failures and work to improve them
- Coordinate with the software and economic development teams to continuously refine our infrastructure and ensure we are cost-effectively using all of the tools we have at our disposal
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Experience with automation / configuration management using
- Expertise in AWS configuration / availability zones / Route 53 / Snapshots / AutoScaling Groups
- Scripting experience in languages such as Python,
- Fanaticism about automation - make the computers do the work for you
- Experience monitoring systems, networks, and infrastructures (eg Nagios)
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have recently raised a $ 45 Million growth investment from Riverwood Capital to accelerate the successful and profitable growth we've had since we raised our initial seed round of $ 1 Million in 2013.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, visits to our San Francisco Headquarters, Health & Wellness stipends, Home Office & Gym stipends, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more