Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to work with one of our projects.About the role: As Site Reliability Engineer, you will work as part of a team responsible for building and maintaining enterprise grade highly scalable production systems running blockchain-based applications built using the latest technologies focused on maximizing the platform’s stability, reliability, availability and security.
- Design and continuously improve our team’s processes, tools and solutions used to build, deploy, monitor, maintain and scale production systems.
- Design and improve our monitoring, alerting and remediation solutions with focus on proactively identifying and addressing production issues.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for for critical system alerts.
- Investigate and lead the efforts to remediate critical operational platform issues.
- Design and improve support processes in collaboration with support and dev teams (change management, incident management, on-call, etc).
- In-depth understanding of production management principles for distributed systems
- 3+ years experience developing infrastructure as code or working with a cloud provisioning tool
- 3+ years of experience working in operations teams managing production environments
- 3+ years of scripting experience in python/bash/go or equivalent
- Hands-on experience working with cloud providers such as Azure and AWS
- Hands-on experience working with logging, monitoring and visualization tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic stack, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with Terraform
- Hands-on experience working on microservices architecture using containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Technical aptitude, ability and passion for learning new software and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Nice to have
- Hands on experience working with Azure is an advantage
- Security experience is an advantage
- Software development experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Technological degree in Computer science or equivalent
- An understanding of blockchain technology and the Ethereum ecosystem
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.