Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a skilled Shopify Developer to develop the front-end of retail websites, primarily with the e-сommerce platform Shopify.
What you'll do:
- work with customer requirements and turn them into fully functioning websites;
- work with the design team and provided mockups;
- optimize applications for speed and scalability;
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- take part in planning sessions and propose technical solutions.
What we are looking for:
- 1 year of development experience in Shopify;
- intermediate and higher English level;
- experience in theme development using popular technologies, tools, and stacks;
- experience in searching and customization of the 3rd party Shopify plugins;
- interest in site optimization and performance;
- interest in solving cross-browser compatibility issues;
- strong communication skills;
- multitask skill;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- ability to work in a team.
What we'd like to see:
- experience in back-end development is a big plus;
- experience with ReactJS is a plus;
- familiarity in working with databases is a plus;
- experience in the estimation process.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.