Our international Net2Phone Team is looking for a Senior or Lead .Net Software Engineer able to build large scalable APIs from scratch.
We are waiting for a person who will become part of the Team developing a new public API for Net2Phone UCaaS platform to help thousands of businesses around the world quickly and easily integrate Net2Phone into their systems and automate business processes.
You should be comfortable with writing services that handle high volume traffic: e.g. 5 million events per day or 600 messages per second. Also, you should understand the importance of low latency: we have subsecond SLAs in some areas. It’s very important for us to build a properly designed API that easily interacts with the product. We use the “Contract first” model and take special care to ensure that all models and interfaces are described structurally and qualitatively.
Developing your own public API is a pretty ambitious task. And with the right approaches, modern technologies and a close-knit team it becomes even more interesting.
Let’s deal with it together!
As a member of Net2Phone Team you will:
- Build new API from scratch without any frontend – only hardcore backend!
- Participate in the design and architecture of new public open API.
- Work with high load systems with 5 million events per day and 600 messages per second.
- Write clean, dry and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
We want you to have:
- 3+ years as a backend software engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of .Net (we will use .Net Core 5.0).
- Understanding of the process of building public APIs that are fast, resilient and robust.
- Hands-on experience with high load systems and large scale products.
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
Would be a great bonus:
- If you have proven experience building your own API.
We can offer you:
- A really exciting and challenging job with a talented Team.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware (32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
- Remote work with the possibility to use a great modern office in the center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.