NEKLO is a fast-growing engineering company and global provider of web, mobile, and Magento development services. The main technology stack: PHP and Magento. Our work includes large enterprise projects. Our offices are located in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine.
Now we are looking for a Senior System Administrator.
- Hardware configuration of Dell and HP servers if required;
- Launch, configuring, monitoring Linux servers located on Amazon (AWS) and in on-premises data centers;
- Configure and maintain applications based on different languages and frameworks: PHP, Laravel, Magento, Ruby On Rails, Node JS, Python;
- Administration of the account and various Amazon (AWS) services (RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, ES etc), it is also possible the presence of Google Cloud services;
- Administer databases: MySQL, Postgresql;
- Participation in planning the infrastructure for launching applications;
- Configuring CI / CD cycles;
- Building of the documentation accompanying the work that’s been completed, in English (Atlassian Jira / Confluence / Draw.io).
- Deep knowledge of Linux / Unix (running, troubleshooting, performance configuration);
- Experience with launch and monitoring of frontend, backend, understandings of API-gateways, REST, SPA;
- Understandings of code lifecircles, GIT, branching and merging processes;
- Amazon AWS or Google cloud;
- Hashicorp Terraform, Consul, Vault;
- Database administration, backup and recovery, clusterization;
- Deep knowledge of the basic services: Apache, MySQL, Exim, Tomcat, Jetty, Postfix etc. (Installation, configuration, launch);
- Knowledge of the software for building monitoring systems as well as third-party SAAS such as DataDog, NewRelic;
- Jenkins / Jenkins BlueOcean;
- Other CI/CD tools like Github actions, Gitlab CI/CD.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- All necessary equipment and comfortable office;
- Professional growth;
- Free English courses in the company or compensation 50% of the cost of any third-party courses;
- Bonus for sports activities or your hobbies every month (classes in art studios, vocals, etc.);
- Health service in Lode (including dentistry);
- 5 sick days;
- Paid sick leave;
- Compensation of taking third-party courses if they are relevant to your project stack;
- Family bonus (birth of children, wedding).
We are waiting for you! Become a part of NEKLO team! :)