We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on our growing product that provides UCaaS services – net2phone.
You'll be working with a messaging team, whose goal is to maintain and develop a messaging part of our solution. Current platform is written in Go and Dart, a new one is under consideration. The team is not responsible for the UI.
We would like to see:
- An open-minded and broad-minded person.
- A couple of years of soft dev enterprise experience in any mainstream language.
- Experience of working with production expirience.
- Experience or willingness to learn Dart and Go.
- Technology agnostic attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various technologies.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Willingness to improvise, adapt and overcome.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Knowledge of Mongo.
- Knowledge of Redis.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018.The main goal of the company is to help people to keep in touch and share resources with their families around the world. We focus on the low-income market segment and try to make life easier for the billions of people who are forced to be away from their families.