At CodeCave we create cloud-native solutions and developing BIM, 3D, AR/VR and other real-time multimedia applications using bleeding edge technologies.
This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
SaaS solution we are currently developing has successfully passed prototyping phase through a large-scale testing evolving our final customers.
Developer we are looking for will have to re-implement prototype using the best practices in UI guiding principles, system and application design, coding and design standards, performance and availability.
- 🔹Git (GitHub) and basic GitFlow
- 🔹Familiarity with JIRA, CI/CD tools
- 🔹Experience in Node.js or ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- 🔹Proficiency in SQL and relational DBs (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MS SQL)
- 🔹Proficiency in designing and consuming RESTful API or GraphQL
- 🔹Strong understanding of HTTP protocol (caching, compression etc)
- ♥️3+ years of experience with React or Vue.js
- ♥️Understanding of Component-Based Design
- ♥️Experience in any kind of UI toolkit (Material, Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic etc)
- 👍🏻Experience in server-side events and/or WebSockets and/or SignalR
- 👍🏻Experience in WebRTC (Jitsi, Twilio etc) and/or video streaming is a big plus
- 👍🏻Experience in Unity WebGL or Three.js or Babylon.js is a big plus
- 👍🏻Experience in Google Cloud or Azure is a big plus
- 👍🏻Docker exposure – nice to have
- ☺️Willingness to work in an Agile environment
- ☺️Strong communication and analytical skills
- ☺️Knowledge in software development patterns and key principles of software development
- 💰Competitive compensation and paid time off
- 🕑 Flexible work hours
- 💡Team of professionals providing you with the opportunity to grow
- 📚Corporate library
- ☕️Tea, coffee, snacks etc