Do you have mobile blood pumping through your veins? Does it excite you to translate product requirements into mobile apps and secure a place in the App Store top 5? Well, better keep reading because CactusSoft is looking for a React Native Mobile Developer to join our team.
In your role as a React Native Developer, you’ll get to work with top-notch mobile developers, be part of a multidisciplinary team and take up an active role in creating some of the best mobile applications. Do you have the knowledge and the right mindset to raise our mobile development to the next level? Let us know! We’re thrilled to meet you.
- As part of the team, you’ll contribute to the continuous development of the products that are in the care of your team.
- Day to day you'll develop new user stories, fix bugs, create & review pull requests, document your work (code comments, readme, confluence,..), perform research, make suggestions for product improvements and communicate clearly about your progress.
- Together with your colleagues, you’ll make sure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- Excellent knowledge of React & React Native (or eagerness to learn).
- Able to write well-documented and clean Typescript code. Affinity with maintaining and evolving a codebase to nourish high-quality code.
- Familiar with state management: Redux, Redux Saga, Apollo, etc.
- Able to consume a GraphQL or REST API. Being able to contribute to the codebase of a REST or GraphQL API is a huge plus.
- Familiar with writing tests for your application: Jest unit tests, component tests with react-test-renderer or testing-library/react. Knowledge of E2E testing with Detox, Appium etc. is a plus.
- Knowing how to make your app accessible to all users (screen readers, devices with reduced motion or transparency) is a very welcome addition.
- Familiar with one or more CI/CD environments: Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, etc. Knowing your way around Fastlane to build & deploy your app comes in handy.
- Having the knowledge required to write native modules in Obj-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin is an asset.
- Having a background in native iOS and/or Android development is a big plus (e.g. experience with Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio)
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.
Because every team carries responsibility, working at Cactussoft means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness and sharing our learning curve. At Cactussoft there’s time to experiment and develop yourself.