Since 2011 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers. Originating from QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any project we work with. Solvd provides full Software Design, Development, and Quality Assurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical, eCommerce, and management software.
Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile/Web apps development, VR/AR systems development, Data Science, and AI.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work on the e-commerce project. The work will include leading the Feature QA for various application areas, test analysis, and design, manual test execution, and feature QA.
Project technical details:
- Programming Languages/Technologies: XML/XSL/XSLT, HTML & CSS basics, SQL basics;
- Tools used for Testing: Xcode, Android SDK, Charles proxy, Postman, Fiddler, Kibana, Chrome Dev tools, Azure DevOps;
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
- Operating systems: Windows, OS X;
- Test Management Systems: TestRail, Zephyr, Azure DevOps;
- Bug tracking systems: Jira, Azure DevOps;
- CRM-systems: SFCC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Science, and/or 3-5 years of manual QA testing experience, including integration, regression, load, and UAT;
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing (WEB, Mobile, API);
- Knowledge of development cycle for mobile/web applications;
- Knowledge of specifics of E-commerce platforms testing;
- Advanced level of Jira/Confluence knowledge;
- Experience with WEB testing;
- Monitoring tools: xCode logs, adb logs, browsers dev tools;
- Knowledge of HTML proxy tools would be an advantage;
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, including senior managers;
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated contributions to QA and IT process improvements effort.
What you will do:
- Design functional, integration, and regression test plans;
- Build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products;
- Set cross-functional product testing standards;
- Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems;
- Create reports;
- Conduct manual testing;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business.
- Modern cozy office in the city center near Lenin metro station with all the bonuses inside: lounge zone, shower, board and video games, kicker, fruits, cookies and drinks;
- An option of automatic conversion of the salary to your USD account using the benefit of the business conversion rate;
- Mentorship and partial compensation for professional courses/conferences;
- Free English lessons;
- Sports compensation;
- Internal clubs (volleyball, football, running, and stretching);
- Hackathons twice a month;
- Seasonal corporate events and team-buildings;
- Yearly company-wide Elevator Pitch;
- Corporate discounts and perks.