Our international Net2Phone Team is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer able to reach an ambitious goal to build 100% automated testing for new public APIs that will be builded from scratch.You will become part of the Team developing a new public API for Net2Phone UCaaS platform to help thousands of businesses around the world quickly and easily integrate Net2Phone into their systems and automate business processes.You should be comfortable with testing API services that handle high volume traffic: e.g. 5 million events per day or 600 messages per second. Also, you should understand the importance of low latency: we have subsecond SLAs in some areas. It’s very important for us to build a properly designed API and have a fully automated testing.
As a part of our Team you will:
- Be a member of a scrum team with all related artefacts.
- Write test cases with detailed steps in TestRail.
- Automate test cases.
- Build and execute deployments in Jenkins for all environments.
- Communicate and escalate product quality issues.
We use next technologies in the frameworks:
- Default is Java 11, but Scala and Groovy are also presented.
- TestNG, Gradle.
- Our CI/CD system is Jenkins.
- Project management and Bug tracking system is JIRA.
- TMS is TestRail.
We would like to see:
- 4+ years of experience with applications automation testing.
- Good level of knowledge of OOP language to build automation on a high level.
- Interest in performance testing for Public API application.
- Passion to work as a part of the team to rich ambitious goals.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work / modern office in the center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb English lessons.
About us:IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.