Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
As a Senior Python Developer at 10Clouds, you will join an intellectually stimulating environment, utilizing best software engineering practices and modern solutions. You will take the lead in challenging projects, with autonomy in selecting optimal tech solutions.
Your role and responsibilities
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
As a senior developer you will additionally be:
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- You have around 4+ years of experience with Python
- You understand how computers and networks work. You are not scared by metaclasses and descriptors and you know when (not) to use them
- You have worked on challenging or complex projects so you anticipate technical challenges before they occur
- You feel comfortable communicating with the clients and you can explain complex technical details using layman’s terms
- You understand that your impact reaches far beyond programming and that your work affects the entire business. You can take responsibility for the entire project and not just your own work
- You will be comfortable working with our tech stack including (but not limited to): Django, Django REST framework, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL and NoSQL databases, AWS
- You can communicate in English (we work in an international environment), Polish is not require
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience USD 2 500 - 3 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- 100% remote role
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.