Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Python developer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
Our client empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them, and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel, and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits to their properties.
Our tech stack includes: Python, Reactjs, Redux, Google Cloud, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin
- build our core platforms, systems, and infrastructure leveraging your experience in a distributed system;
- maintaining availability in a completely cloud-native, services-based environment while iterating on platform-level features;
- work on integration with third party systems, data synchronization, and service orchestration.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software with a strong focus on customer-facing features.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval.
- Experience with Python is required (Reactjs is a plus).
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Experience using Google Cloud and/or App Engine a plus.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.