Join a firmly situated and growing Sports e-Commerce and online pure-player located in Munich with an exciting and progressive project.
What technical skill make you the ideal candidate:
- Good knowledge in PHP 7 with Doctrine 2 ORM, PHPUnit, and Xdebug. You have Hands-on experience with Symfony or Laravel.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch databases would be ideal.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services.
- Good knowledge of Nginx, Apache, Unix-like operating systems.
- ** Experience with Magento and/or Shopware would be an advantage.
Other important skills:
- Experience working with ticketing systems such as Jira, VCS such as Git or alike.
- Characteristics such as reliability, self-discipline, a sense of responsibility, and willingness to learn are decisive.
- Experience working in cross-functional and distributed teams would be a plus.
- Good command of the English language.
- German Language would be a plus.
Top reasons to work with us:
If you feel you are an ideal candidate and ready to make a difference in a large project then here are a few reasons you might be further interested in this prospective position!
- An exciting and challenging job with a talented and experienced internal and external team.
- Excellent opportunities to grow, including possible business trips in Germany (when allowed).
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies and influence the future technical landscape.
- You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Comfortable office.
- Professional growth and career prospects.
- A friendly team of professionals to work with.
- Corporate and joint social events with the provider.
- English courses (in the office or online).
- Competitive salary. Opportunity for career growth.
- Constant Feedback loops and continued education prospects.