WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers. Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others. In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a passionate and motivated senior performance engineer.As a member of the performance team your main focus is to prepare the environment for performance testing, develop scripts for testing, control the execution of these scripts, and communicate the issues to the relevant team.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Take an active part in developing the strategy for performance testing.
- Design, develop and execute overall automated Performance Test Plan to validate the requirements for the application.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to adjust infrastructure and environment for performance testing needs.
- Collaborate with members of the development engineering teams to solve performance and scalability problems.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring 5+ years experience in software development area.
- You bring 3+ years of hands-on experience with performance testing, performance analysis, and monitoring test scripts.
- You have hands-on experience in using any of the following tools: JMeter, Load Runner, Gatling.
- You are experienced in using any cloud based performance tool: BlazeMeter, LoadStorm, etc.
- You have good understanding of requirements for performance testing environments.
- You are experienced in working with project teams to define the root cause of bottlenecks.
- You are experienced in Application Server, Web Server, and DB server.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy. Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy medical insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Teal Team, we’d love to hear from you!