CoinChange is a startup that provides consumer access to alternative financial products and enables investments at higher APY with moderate risk. We have developed a superior crypto fintech platform that allows customers to access a range of traditional and alternative financial products and services. And it’s not only about customer-facing technologies: we created an aggregated liquidity provisioning and execution engine to get the best rates and order management for both centralized (CeFi) and decentralized (DeFi) crypto worlds.
We are growing fast and thus open a position of Senior Software development engineer. In this position you will be a leader and innovator, finding new ways to provide better liquidity provisioning for CoinChange platform using modern protocols and DApps in the DeFi world. All our engineers are experts in their fields and do what needs to be done to bring CoinChange's solution to success and keep our clients the focus of everything they do.
As a Senior Software development engineer, you will be able to research, create and implement DeFi solutions that will enable a new era of digital neo banking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You do the research of modern DeFi protocols and DApps and choose simple and clear solutions for liquidity provisioning;
- You implement algorithms, connectors, and mediators for CoinChange platform to integrate the solution, solving problems at their root and understanding the broader context;
- You manage multiple priorities and get the right things done at right time;
- You communicate clearly with the team to address opportunities, issues, and technical problems and solutions.
- You monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve the problems with the production system for the modules you’ve developed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Solidity development for 1+ year.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Node.Js development for 3+ years.
- Master/Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the DeFi projects.
- Working knowledge of xSwap protocols.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Performance tuning.