Come work at Track-POD, the leading company in the logistics software industry in the UK, EU, and North America. We are looking to hire an experienced in SaaS/Software industry to join the Track-POD team. If you're serious about your next job, Track-POD is an ideal company for you.
Track-POD has been named Category Leader on GetApp 7 times in the 2021 Software Market. Now, we're leading in all 7 logistics categories = the Top-rated Last-Mile Delivery Software products:
Track-POD has offices in Lithuania, Belarus, UK.
If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior .NET/C# Fullstack or Backend Software Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD APIs and Hosted Application.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Implementation of the new modern approaches to frontend developments.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of the entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in building web-based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures
- Expertise in .Net Core 3.x/5.x, C#
- Expertise with Rest API, Swagger, OAuth 2.0 (IndentityServer)
- Expertise in EF Core, Dapper
- Strong Expertise with AMQP (RabbitMQ), Distributed Cache (Redis)
- Good experience with Angular 12, Angular CLI, JS/CSS Frameworks, CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid Layout, OAuth 2.0, TypeScript
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- Postgres SQL
- Rate Limit, Polly
- Angular Material, Rxjs
Our Solutions & Apps: