Come work at Track-POD, the leading company in the logistics software industry in the UK, EU, and North America. We are looking to hire an experienced in SaaS/Software industry to join the Track-POD team. If you're serious about your next job, Track-POD is an ideal company for you.
Track-POD has been named Category Leader on GetApp 7 times in the 2021 Software Market. Now, we're leading in all 7 logistics categories = the Top-rated Last-Mile Delivery Software products:
Track-POD has offices in Lithuania, Belarus, UK.
If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior .NET/C# Backend Software Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD APIs and Hosted Application.
Track-POD is a fast-growing SaaS company that has strong growth of revenue, offering one of the best Paperless&Contactless Delivery Management Software. Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp, and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Implementation of the new modern approaches to frontend developments.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of the entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Develop and scale Rest-API connection with different external systems like Stripe, Twilio, SendinBlue, Shopify, Xero, QuickBooks
- Refine our API and create new WebHooks
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in building web-based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures
- Expertise in .Net Core 3.x/5.x, C#
- Expertise with Rest API, Swagger, OAuth 2.0 (IndentityServer)
- Expertise in EF Core, Dapper
- Strong Expertise with AMQP (RabbitMQ), Distributed Cache (Redis)
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- Postgres SQL
- Rate Limit, Polly
- Angular Material, Rxjs
- Work with external provides such as Stripe, Twilio, SendinBlue, Shopify, Xero, QuickBooks
Our Solutions & Apps:
- Delivery Driver App on IOS and Android
- Proof of Delivery and eSignature - ePOD
- Route Optimization Software and Route Planning Tool
- Delivery Management & Sign-on-Glass App
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Inspection App and Safety Management
- Courier Dispatch Solution
What we offer:
- Salary starting at 4000 USD
- 1,000 USD for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech company;
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (we are shifting the global market!)
- A great international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the new level for the market