We’re looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Software Engineer to work with Android and iOS applications for our flagship net2phone product.As a part of our team, you will be involved in the redesign of the existing application and the development of new features.
In this role you will:
- Work on iOS & Android apps for net2phone products. The main features of these apps are making and receiving calls.
- Write clean, DRY, and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping
We expect you to have:
- 4+ years of mobile development experience.
- Familiarity with at least one platform (iOS or Android), ideally with both.
- Willingness to work with React.Native.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
Nice to have, but not required:
- A degree in computer science.
- React Native experience.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018.net2phone cloud solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.