NEKLO offices are located in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine. We are one of the fastest growing companies in its field.
We are looking for specialists to join our Dream Team NEKLO, with a twinkle in their eyes, passion for their job and the greatest desire to grow with us.
Our company offer interesting and challenging projects for Senior Magento 2 developers for the USA and Canada market. You will be rewarded accordingly to what you do. Ambitious and passionate professionals are welcome.
- Customization / development of existing Magento projects;
- Development of online stores and web services on Magento 2;
- Magento modules development (including for sale);
- Development of extensions for Magento 2;
- Bugs investigation / Research & Development;
- Optimization of the development process.
Main required skills:
- At least 3+ years of programming experience with PHP;
- Previous experience with Magento 2 – from 2+ years;
- Experience with Magento 1 will be a plus;
- Existence of M2 certificates will be a big plus.
- Good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns (MVC required), and their application;
- Experience in MVC frameworks/CMS;
- ORM experience;
- Good working knowledge of PHP5/JS, jQuery, Prototype JS frameworks;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Skill at reading and understanding other people's code;
- A keen attention to details;
- English – intermediate+
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Professional growth;
- Compensation of M2 certification;
- Free English courses in the company or compensation 50% of the cost of any third-party courses;
- Bonus for sports activities or your hobbies every month (classes in art studios, vocals, etc.);
- Health service in Lode (including dentistry);
- 5 paid sick days per year;
- Compensation of taking third-party courses if they are relevant to your project stack;
- Assessment with revision of salary every six months + personal development plan;
- Family bonus (birth of children, wedding);
- All necessary equipment and comfortable office;
- Employment according to labor law.
We are waiting for you! Become a part of NEKLO team! :)