Avori is a young IT services company based in Minsk that has ambitious plans for successful growth. Our journey started in 2018 with a vision of helping clients create quality software that meets their individual needs.
By joining Avori, you gain the opportunity to work on various interesting projects, grow professionally, build meaningful relationships, and get competitive pay. We incentivize initiative, dedication, hard work and professionalism. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
Client is a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry, offering innovative, regulated, and mobile-focused gaming products. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create value for our clients by providing the highest quality products and services and continually seek to improve them and to ensure consistent delivery and superior performance. Moreover, we are engaged to promote a team-oriented culture that places autonomy and trust in our employees, also to build mutually sustainable relationships defined by professionalism. We define our mission by building a brand that is recognized and respected globally and be persistently conscious of the environment in which we operate.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
As a Java Software Engineer you will oversee engineering and implementing of high loaded enterprise system. It serves tens of thousands of users logging into our product every day. Part of your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- English level – B1+
- 4+ years of Java development.
- Strong programming skills with Java (Java Core, Servlets).
- Experience with OOP/OOD.
- Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions.
- Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed web systems and regression. A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures.
- Integration with 3rd party tools/systems.
- Experience with unit/functional testing.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud with Netflix is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis is a plus.
- Maven, Gradle.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL.
- Good experience with troubleshooting production problems related to software applications.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues.
- Opportunity to shape and create your ideal workplace.
- Office in Minsk city center, 15 minutes from Victory Square metro station.
- Options to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Other perks!