We're an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
The Sport Experiences Unit is the Leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem. Sport Experiences builds and delivers cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data driven visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
We are looking for a brilliant software engineer with a proven track record of creating mobile and TV applications, excited about the sport and entertainment business and willing to contribute to projects success. You take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues with the aim to become a Team Leader.
Here is what you get to do:
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of DIGITAL solutions
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of iOS Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilised by Deltatre
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
What you need to be successful in this role
- iOS development using Swift
- Design Patterns
- Apple App Submission
- Code Signing and iTunes account administration
- Unit Testing
- Build Automation and Continuous integration
- Facebook SDK
- In-App Purchase
You should also have
- Delivered projects as Senior
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- An interest in Apple TV development
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.