Track-POD has been named a "Category Leader" in the Food Delivery Software Market on GetApp - #4 across the world and as the Top-rated Food Delivery Software products in North America:
Track-POD has offices in Lithuania, Belarus, UK.
If you like working in a fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior IOS Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD Mobile Application.
Track-POD is a fast-growing SaaS company that has strong growth of revenue, offering one of the best Paperless&Contactless Delivery Management Software. Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp, and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Building a highly reliable mobile application for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of the entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in building mobile-based applications that target millions of users using IOS technologies.
- Experience with large, high-volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Expertise in Objective-C, Swift, REST API. oAuth 2.0
- A clear understanding of targeted mobile devices’ features and the Android operating system.
- Good knowledge of mobile application features in the IOS (iPhone/iPad) environment, as well as a thorough understanding of its life cycle and operating modes;
- Experience with multi-threading, thread synchronization;
- Experience with distributed version control systems
Our Software Products & Apps:
- Delivery Driver App on IOS and Android
- Route Optimization Software and Route Planning Tool
- Delivery Management & Sign-on-Glass App
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Inspection App and Safety Management
- Courier Dispatch Solution
What We Offer In Return
- Salary starting at 3,500 USD/month
- 1,000 USD for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech company;
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues