NEKLO offices are located in the USA, Belarus and Ukraine. We are one of the fastest growing companies in its field.
We are looking for specialists to join our Dream Team NEKLO, with a twinkle in their eyes, passion for their job and the greatest desire to grow with us.
Our company offer interesting and challenging project for Senior iOS developer. You will be rewarded accordingly to what you do. Ambitious and passionate professionals are welcome.
- Develop high-quality software solutions in collaboration with Product Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers through coaching and training opportunities
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing
- Remain current on new technologies, and evaluate and recommend new solutions as necessary
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong Swift and Cocoa Touch knowledge Familiar with Agile software development practices and tools
- Strong object oriented programming skills with a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch of project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently BS/BA in Computer Science or related degree
Recommended Skills and Experience:
- Experience in architecture design (MVVM, VIPER, Clean architecture)
- Experience using 3rd party SDK frameworks such as Firebase, Realm, RxSwift, ProcedureKit, Alamofire, Moya
- Advanced unit testing skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Experience working with remote teams
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Professional growth;
- Free English courses in the company or compensation 50% of the cost of any third-party courses;
- Bonus for sports activities or your hobbies every month (classes in art studios, vocals, etc.);
- Health service in Lode (including dentistry);
- 5 paid sick days per year;
- Compensation of taking third-party courses if they are relevant to your project stack;
- Assessment with revision of salary every six months + personal development plan;
- Family bonus (birth of children, wedding).
- All necessary equipment and comfortable office;
- Employment according to labor law.
We are waiting for you! Become a part of NEKLO team! :)