An Advanced Threat Prevention group within Check Point is looking for a senior front end engineer for a new Cloud product. We are looking for someone who would be passionate about designing and implementing the front end in a way that is both simple to use and at the same time is visually stunning.You will be responsible for
- Designing and defining the user experience for our new platform
- Implementing and evolving the front end to be able to support our use cases
- Incorporating feedback in an agile way from customers and users of the product
- Driving technical progress and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
In this role, you will lead the interface for our web app solution using cutting edge web technologies such as React.js and modern ECMAScript.
What you bring to the table
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training in software development.
- 3+ years of programming experience with React and expert understanding of React.
- Webpack experience.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Agile Development experience.
- Experience working with a software product company is a major plus.
- Node.js experience
- Experience in developing large scale systems.
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
In addition, we offer:
- Paid lunches
- Medical insurance;
- Parking place;
- In house English Courses and more.