Spiral Scout is a fast-growing, full-service software development and design agency headquartered in San Francisco with research and development centers in Belarus and Ukraine. Our team of 85+ employees focuses on custom design, development and marketing services for clients all around the United States. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who will start and maintain an AngularJS project based on clients ready-to-go components and custom API logic.
What You Will Do:
- Building UX;
- Writing unit and e2e tests for FE;
- Writing business logic and API interactions;
- Software development process following (Code Review, Code Analysis, Troubleshooting).
What We Expect From You:
- Independent work on frontend side of the project;
- Team work on API parts.
What We'd Like To See:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Strong experience with AngularJS;
- Basic knowledge/understanding of other most popular Frontend frameworks;
- Experience with application performance analysis;
- Troubleshooting (ability to react in the most effctive manner to eliminate technical issues);
- Experience with unit and e2e testing of FE applications;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Good at teamwork (effective and constructive communication with the team);
- Responsible (focus on the result);
- Self-organized (ability to work w/o external control);
- Good at communication (conduct effective communication with the team, management and the client);
- Good at multitasking (ability to switch between tasks);
- Broad-minded and have a strong desire for self and team education.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- In-house English classes (online);
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.