Our Belarus Team is growing and we are looking for amazing talents to join our growing engineering team which spans Australia🦘🇦🇺, US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧, Russia🇷🇺 and Belarus🇧🇾.
This time we are on a search for a Senior DevOps Engineer, who will help us is to bridge the gap between Development, Security and Operations, and work on delivering our software to thousands of customers.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be working with a passionate team on creating an automated, efficient delivery pipelines for our products. You will also identify opportunities to drive process improvement across development, testing and delivery activities.
We're not incredibly hung up on “Years of experience” or “Framework expertise” as these are rarely good predictors of good future performance.
What you'll do
- You'll create and support automated, efficient delivery pipelines to deploy our software rapidly.
- You'll monitor and maintain availability of the services we provide.
- You are also expected to perform monitoring, use our tools, analyse logs and reports to assess if systems are performing and functioning at the expected level.
- You'll be responding to PagerDuty notifications and other alerts.
- You'll regularly assess and optimise the infrastructure from performance, cost and security perspectives.
Who you are
- You have designed thoughtful and reliable AWS architectures in the past.
- You have used these tools autonomously on a regular basis: compute services, database and storage, cdn, networking and management services such as EC2/ECS, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront, VPC, ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFormation, Fargate, Aurora.
- You know best DevOps practices, tools and patterns for AWS.
- You have implemented CI/CD pipelines for mobile, i.e. Fastlane, Bitrise.
- You know what incident lifecycle is and how to manage it.
Remuneration and bonuses
- Periodical trips to Melbourne
- Conference/learning budget up to $1,000 per year
We look forward to hearing from you!