Today we have a unique opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to cover the growing needs of the business to get a better hold of the cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Supporting cloud environments (AWS, Anchor, Bulletproof).
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Monitoring cloud environments via Zabbix, AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic.
- Providing cost optimization and utilization reports to our clients.
- Participation in on-call duty.
- Cooperation with project teams and support teams.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Researching new technologies and ways to improve and optimize our services.
- You have at least 3 years of web applications support (preferably on the Cloud).
- Knowledge and experience with Git, AWS, Zabbix, CI/CD tools.
- Strong knowledge of web servers (nginx and Apache).
- Good knowledge of AWS and its services (AWS certification is a plus).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, NFS, DNS.
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn.
- English - Upper Intermediate level.
- Knowledge and experience with Docker, Varnish.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools (Puppet, Ansible).
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization and containerization technologies.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package