CactusSoft is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer experienced in leading projects in operations/engineering and willing to grow technological and leadership skills in a cloud-based challenging environment. In this role, the successful individual will develop and support our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, and provide training.
From early on, you’ll be given challenging assignments, opportunities to lead initiatives and take full ownership and responsibility for the outcome.
Your area of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain cloud (AWS) infrastructure of servers (Linux based) and Docker Microservices (ECS based) using Ansible, Python and CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Rundeck).
- Ensure the company ECS (AWS Docker) infrastructure is highly available, scalable and secure by supporting and improving it in coherence with the IT and R&D requirements.
- Facilitate the delivery and operation of software created by our teams from development to distribution by building software releases and automating deployment and integration of new features, upgrades and bug fixes.
- Be part of the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; system performance-monitoring tools, identity providers, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (CloudFormation).
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically AWS).
- Networking knowledge: Load balancers, firewalls, VPN’s, TCP/IP – troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems.
- Innovative, creative mindset — out-of-the-box thinker.
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge 8. Excellent English skills.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.