We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving tocreate momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg, and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings togethercreative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-marketcompanies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaderssuch as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox,Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather thancompliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passionabout doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as Senior DevOps Engineer!
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, able to communicate DevOpsproblems and solutions to technical and non-technical members of the team
- Hands on experience with Linux for at least 3 years in production (internals, tuning, andtroubleshooting)
- Experience with AWS for at least 1 year
- Hands on experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience using configuration management (Puppet, Chef)
- Able to write scripts in Bash (Python or any other scripting skill)
- At least Intermediate level of English
- AWS certification
- Linux certification
- Network stack understanding
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, create, support and maintain the tools andsystems used to deploy, run, automate,secure and maintain ecosystem of code andinfrastructure
- Manage all infrastructure as code by defining desired state
- Standardize, automate and document all things
- Improve build and release tooling and processes
- Define best practices for virtualization, configuration management, source control,continuous integration,continuous delivery, automated testing and release management
- Bring new automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of ourengineering efforts
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- 18 working days of paid leave
- 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
- 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
- Relocation options
- Health services at a medical center
- An advanced career progression system
- Sports reimbursements
- Free English classes
- Corporate perks
- Regular corporate events