Start Matter is a successful and dynamically developing IT company from Gomel. The main activities of the company are the development of software products and solutions, consulting in the field of information technology and the development of its own products.
Now we’re looking for Back-End Developers to join getquinproject.
At getquin we believe that investing money and saving for the future is incredibly important. Our mission is to inspire and help people to take care of their investments and retirement planning themselves. With our mobile app getquin we offer a social investment community which provides everything you need to invest successfully on your own. This includes information, financial education and a radically new way of financial advice. Join us on our way to make investing suitable for the masses.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
You will develop and improve our DevOps processes. Monitor, maintain and constantly improve our infrastructure.
- You are a software engineer
- You do this for some time
- You are used to state-of-the-art software development principles
- You know what is microservices architecture or SOA
- You are fluent in English
- Interest in finance and investments is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes and HELM
- Experience in Terraform or another IaC solution
- Experience in OpenTracing instruments
- Experience in high-load
- Experience in AWS
Good to have:
- InfluxDB experience
- Backend development experience
Our stack:Tech: FastAPI, Django, Nuxt.js, Next.js, React Native, Apollo Server, Redis, InfluxDB, PostgresArchitecture: REST API (Microservices), GraphQLDevOps: Kubernetes, TravisCI, Datadog, AWS
- A competitive salary (ESOP possible)
- Flexible working conditions in terms of space and time
- Close cooperation and high autonomy within a great team
- Varied, challenging tasks with opportunities for personal development
- Possibility to take ownership and responsibility in a fast growing company