Twinslash is a custom software development company.We specialize in creating management systems, automated online-services, geographic information systems (GIS), electronic catalogs and online projects with an adaptive interface and a high load.We create a large number of projects, which are successfully used in various business areas.
What will you do:
Build from scratch a complete cloud-based infrastructure
- The system is designed to handle very high QPS, generating terabytes of data daily.
- Responsible for building secure, elastic, and cost-effective Infra with all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA, and Dev environments.
- Creating CI/CD flows with quick gradual and safe code deployments.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer - MUST
- Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration - MUST
-Experience in Infrastructure as Code - MUST
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the DevOps efforts of a Startup - MUST
- Experience in building CI / CD pipelines
- Experience in AWS/other cloud providers
- Experience in shell scripting and Python
- Experience in management of a company’s security protocols
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in building high scale production environments / Ad Tech - a big advantage
What do we offer:
- flexible working hours
- 5 "sick days" per year
- corporate events
- daily meetings