We’re hiring for a Senior/Lead Data Scientist at Innovative Future!
Are you full of energy and ready to realize your big ambitions within an innovative brand new company (IT-startup)? If so, you've come to the right place!
There is your exceptional chance to become a core team member or even a co-founder!
At Innovative Future, we're creating an intelligent InFuture platform that helps clients to improve service delivery and increase efficiency of the entire business by digitizing manual processes, maximizing the productivity of people, and better integrating legacy technology systems in such domains as Banking & Finance, Insurance, HealthCare and other.
We use machine learning approaches and statistical techniques to classify and extract data from huge amounts of structured and unstructured documents (invoices, e-mails, images, etc.) of various formats (.doc, .pdf, .png, etc.) with better quality and in times faster than other world competitors.
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Data Scientist with a deep understanding of Machine Learning techniques and hands-on experience to identify and solve business problems.
- Development and validation of new ML models within our product (classification, clusterization etc.)
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data science to different parts of the product
- Research, patterns identification and formulating insights
- BS, MS or PhD degree or equivalent in physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, signal processing or a related field
- 5+ years of overall hands-on technical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning/Data Science
- Design, build and maintain large scale production ML pipelines
- Experience with high-load systems
- Hands on experience with ML concepts: regression and classification, clustering, feature selection, feature engineering, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance tradeoff, neural networks, SVMs, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree, Random Forest etc.
- Experience with NLP, NER
- Strong knowledge in Deep Learning approaches (BERT, GAN, CNN, POS, RNN, Stanford CoreNLP)
- Confident knowledge of Python (including Numpy, Pandas), C++, Caffe/TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch
NICE TO HAVE
- Java programming experience
- Become a core team member or even a co-founder!
- Innovative solutions development to the world’s digital transformation
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and flexible working schedule