We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer who will help our cloud teams with driving our design, implementation and validation of Aras cloud offer.
- The candidate should be comfortable with applying patterns for implementing cloud security, scalability, high availability, disaster recovery and such, as well as helping his/her teammates with achieving best practices in those areas.
- The candidate should be willing to spend majority of his/her time designing, creating and supporting automation tools for managing internal and external cloud deployments with the heavy use of managed services such as AKS, Azure SQL DB and Azure Storage, and porting those tools to a different cloud provider as needed.
- Preference given to candidates holding applicable certifications such as Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Microsoft Azure Security Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Practical experience with building distributed solutions in Azure, AWS or GCP for at least 3 years;
- Expert skills writing in PowerShell, Python or similar scripting language ;
- Good understanding of network concepts such as DNS, routing, firewalls, load balancing etc.;
- Comfortable use of both Linux and Windows environments;
- At least basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Familiarity with DevOps toolchain such as Jenkins, Git, Terraform etc. is expected;
- Familiarity with .NET Core is a plus;
- Familiarity with open source diagnostic and reporting tools, such as Prometheus, Yaeger, ELK is a plus.
- 29-calendar days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Tea, сoffee, fruits;
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
- Parking lot and bike parking;
- An excellent friendly team;
- Team activities.