Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Unit to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
The position is remote-friendly and can be based anywhere in Ukraine or Belarus (or in a similar time zone)
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities, and build solution architecture.
- Collect Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts, and diagrams.
- Create ’as is’ and ’to be’ process maps.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client systems and processes.
- Hold continuous communication flow with external stakeholders.
- Take full ownership of project and software support documentation.
- Analyze and design the SFCC system.
- As a Senior team member provide learning support to more junior colleagues.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Business analyst and practical knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience in documenting and analyzing system integration solutions
- Skilled in negotiations and stakeholder management
- Experience in teaching others on ways of completing tasks and using various techniques of BA
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken
- Experience in generating ideas for change and improvement strategies of the project and processes.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package