Join the Brimit team by passing a 3 month-long Salesforce Developer training program. Get valuable knowledge and start participating in real projects.
Salesforce is a leader in CRM automation with more than 100,000 customers across the globe such as Google, Apple, BMW, Coca-Cola, Facebook and many others.
A Salesforce Developer is a person who can understand business needs and propose & build effective solutions using Salesforce platform capabilities and tools (LWC (front-end framework), Apex (java-similar backend language) and various configurations).
What to expect, trainee’s responsibilities:
- Reviewing & reading all required theoretical information provided
- Completion of all required practical tasks on Trailhead (Salesforce’s learning platform)
- Preparing and passing Salesforce Developer Certification
- Passing regular knowledge checks with the mentor
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (B2+)
- Bachelor or specialist / master in IT (or related specialties); a Master's student if ready to work full-time;
- Solid understanding of the object-oriented programming principles;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL (appropriate level will be tested by test task);
- Basic communication and interaction skills.
- Professional and friendly team;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (meetups, hackathons, New Year and Summer parties, etc.);
- Business trips;
- Free English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Cozy office.