Our client is a financial company that operates in Canada and the USA. We are developing multiple website platforms for end-users in order to make their financial operations easier. A big part of the platform is done on Salesforce, thus for our further staffing needs, we need people who can develop for it and also can support end users/operations during the client’s working hours.
There is a friendly environment and you will be able to find the tasks that are suitable for you: there are those with challenges but also there are those for the platform that need sustained development. If you want to do meaningful stuff, not just tasks without understanding what they are for, we are definitely looking for you. Your personal growth will depend on your proactivity and we will support you as much as we can.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of development experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Developer I certification (Developer II certification a plus)
- Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
- Understanding of all phases of application development with Salesforce: requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Understanding of source control practices
- Understanding of relational database concepts, including experience with a major RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Expertise with Object-Oriented coding practices
- Extensive experience in developing applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative application configuration, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning (LWC)
- Experience in the application of Salesforce platform events
- Skills working with Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Skills working with unit tests and the Mocking framework
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment toolsets: ANT and Gearset
- Knowledge of Code Instrumentation, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning
- Ability to understand and clarify the client’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Good spoken English and communication skills
Would be a plus
- Skills working with Salesforce flows, process builders, and workflows
- REST, Web API, and SOAP
- Experience with AWS or another cloud platform
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies