The project is New York City’s leading and the most famous local real estate marketplace providing accurate and comprehensive for-sale and for-rent listings throughout New York City and the major NYC metropolitan area.
Long-term project is dedicated to building and maintaining the technical foundation of the service based solution such as performance, integration with 3rd party services, security and email dispatching.
You'll become a part of the multi-brand company from the Time’s “100 Most Influential Companies” list.
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git and *nix command line tools
- Ability to write automated tests and understanding why to do that
- Good knowledge of SQL databases
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with the Agile methodology
- Understanding and using the principles of OOP and patterns
- Strong experience with React.js
- Experience in external services integrations
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch
In this project you'll be working closely with product and technical management to conceptualize, design, and build multi-tenant distributed software services and solutions. If you want to have a huge impact working on a fast paced, technology-forward multi-functional team, this role is for you!
- Develop web-based applications using back-end and front-end technologies such as React, and Ruby on Rails
- Freedom to make business and technical decisions, evaluate and recommend best software designs and architecture for scalability and maintainability
- Effectively communicate with others in the team including peer code reviews
- Direct communication with client representatives
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work in a large international team
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- We support opportunities to grow and learn: Knowledge Sharing events, hackathons, online courses, public library.
- We create an environment that improves not only professional but also personal skills: informal events, joint celebrations, public activities.
- Business trips to New York.
- Medical insurance
Apply for this position
First nameLast nameEmailSkypePhoneChoose file