JetThoughts is a distributed remote team looking for a proactive, experienced Rails Full Stack Developer to join our group.
Solid experience in Ruby/Rails (4+ years)
Experience with unit testing
Strong SQL knowledge
Experience with RESTful web services
Passion about writing well designed, testable, efficient code
At least an Intermediate level of English is a must.
- Understands how to provide Proactive communication
Nice to have:
Experience working remotely
Experience working directly with English speaking Managers
- Develop projects from scratch
- NO BURNOUT, NO DEADLINES, and NO ASAP shit.
- Relaxed company environment
- Flexible hours. Just set up your time to work efficiently
- Work remotely from anywhere you want
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Mentoring and personal growth, by Open Source Contributors
- Performance review every 12 months
- Work both with a complete set of requirements, sometimes directly with stakeholders
- Design and develop well-tested code
- Increase overall code quality across all our products
About the client/project:
Industry: Financial Services
Our client is the fastest-growing credit repair company in the United States; completely bootstrapped & profitable (with no outside capital). Every day, over 10,000 unique visitors land on their website and call/chat to inquire about credit repair. They have thousands of active subscribers that use the Customer Portal & Proprietary Dispute Process.
Your responsibilities include working closely with their CTO & CEO to develop new, innovative & exciting features (+ improve existing ones) that help improve customers’ financial future.